Crafty Job Vacancies
Distiller – Full-time
We are looking for a can-do Distiller to join our unique distillery in Galloway, South West Scotland. We currently produce award-winning Gin & Vodka, and are completing the infrastructure to start development on our Single Malt Scotch Whisky. A great opportunity to help shape our future production and become a valued member of one of Scotland’s most awarded distilleries.
- Day-to-day operations
- Execute the operational plans
- Quality control
- Uphold all regulations and legislations
- Planning all distilling schedules
- Managing the production team
Key to the role:
- Commercial experience in the craft of distillation and managing production (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in distilling or brewing (preferred but not essential)
- A flexible and “can do” attitude to work.
- Passion for achieving quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to lead
- Methodical, logical, organised and efficient, work on their own initiative with a high level of attention to detail
If this role sounds like you and you would like to know more, we would love to hear from you.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com