join our team
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team. Must have a committed, can-do attitude and work well independently and as part of team. Full training will be given.
The role will mainly be focused on the production and fulfilment side of the business and additional assistance when required for tours and front of house.
Production & Fulfilment:
- Direct involvement in production processes and bottling across the range of Crafty Distillery products.
- Fulfilling orders for trade and direct to customer.Maintaining equipment and machines and keeping a clean and safe working environment for all staff.
- Meeting production reporting requirements both in-house and for external organisations.
- Basic administration training to assist with online orders, couriers, and invoicing.
Front of House:
- Providing a top level of customer service within the retail space.
- Maximising customer facing sales including upselling.
- Handling booking enquiries and preparing for and presenting tours in our 5-star visitor centre and the production space.
- Upkeep and appearance of the shop and retail space to ensure it always looks its best.
- Upholding all legislative and recording requirements including those related to HAACP & Alcohol Licensing
- Based in the local area
- Full UK driving licence
What we are Offering:
- Hourly National Living Wage – Part-time variable hours Monday through Saturday with a minimum of 24 hours per week with the potential for the role to grow into full-time hours. Full time hours may be considered.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company producing award winning spirits.
- A chance to learn from an exciting team of ‘Crafty’ experts.
- Career progression potential.
Job offer closes: 8.08.22
get in touch
Feel free to reach out to us on all our social media platforms, but we can also be contacted on 01671404040, 6 days a week, 10am - 5pm, Monday to Saturday, alternatively click the link below to email us.